Making a big church feel like a small, close-knit community begins here. If you want to grow in your relationship with Jesus, you need to have intentional relationships with people who have the same goal, and a Community Group is the ideal place for that. In Community Groups, people study God's Word and discuss the issues and challenges of life. They pray together, care for one another, and are missed if they don't show up. Our groups consist of 8 - 12 adults who meet regularly for a year or more to pursue spiritual growth and healthy relationships. We have groups for men, women, and couples in all seasons of life.
Basic Information To Know
- Men's and women's groups typically meet three out of four weeks in a month
- Couples' groups meet four times a month (typically the first and third week couples meet, second week just women, and fourth week just men)
- Most of our groups meet socially over the holidays and summer
- Each group starts with a provided curriculum and then chooses the next topic of interest together
Find A Group
- Join a new Community Group! New community groups form in February or September of each year, though if there is enough interest, we'll form a new group as people sign up throughout the year. Follow this link to sign up for a new group.
- Form your own group! If you are already connected with people at Epic who attend, volunteer, or serve, and you'd like to have a deeper community with them, then you can form a group by becoming an approved Community Group Leader. Follow this link to begin the process.
- Join an existing Community Group! If an existing Community Group is not at full capacity it will remain open. Sign up and we will do our best to pair you with an open group that fits you.. Follow this link to find a Community Group.
Have questions about groups? Click the button below to contact us and we will help find the right groups for you.